Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Goodbye sweet home Coimbatore city !!

Will be leaving coimbatore in about two weeks. Quite a depressing thought to entertain. waiting for the huge wave of memories to hit me. Coimbatore was life. May you always grow this slow. Let not the world chase you down the busy boulevard of dreams. You always had the answer. You made my day for 22 years.
There are so many more to follow in these same rugged sidewalks. I 've loved every crack in them. Can say they will love it too. Cause perfection rarely creates memories. And these memories are one I'll treasure for a long time to come. The midnight walks. The Under-tree-outside-house conferences, forest college, Sweet Saibaba colony ! Every nook, every corner, a piece of me. A part so sweet to leave behind.
Will keep coming back to you. To relive these great memories and take with me some more. So here's to coimbatore city, my world for 22 years. Here's to you, to stay the same, to keep telling the world, "Yeah? It can be like this too !!!"

No comments: